2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW LARIAT 4WD Crew Cab 6.75' Box
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - USAA Direct Offer - $250
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - New Hire Car Voucher - 36856 - $500
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - Morgan Stanley Reserve Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - DAV X-Plan Partner eCoupon Direct Offer - $1000
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - X-Plan Performance Partner Recognition Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - Military Appreciation Bonus Cash - $500
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - Special Events $750 Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - Mobility Motoring Program - $1000
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - American Quarter Horse Association Member Offer - $500
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - Reacquired Vehicle (RAV) Direct Offer - 36830 - $2500
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - Farm Bureau Association eCertificate Offer - $500
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - New Hire Car Voucher - $500
- 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW - College Student Purchase Program - $500
Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
|Super Duty F-250 SRW|
|Agate Black Metallic|
|6.2 L 8|
|6-Speed Automatic w/OD|
I do not do online review, but this one is in order. By far the best dealership I have ever been to. The leadership here really does care. If anyone ever gives you bad service always ask for the manager. Because they do care. I have been through some tough spots with this dealer with cars, and in the end after 3 cars and many trips to the repair shop over the years they are a stand up business. Most places would show you the door, but not here. They do whatever they possible can to help. Seriously like family. All I can say is thank you deacon jones for all you have done for me. You are actually a place I feel I can trust in the auto business that is hard to find.
We purchased a used 2013 Ford Fusion for our Grandson and his bride. I was there to co-sign with him to start his credit history. Less than a month after purchase, the car's battery starting going bad. I took it in for service as I am retired and grandson had to work. Jason Hamm was my salesman back in 2013 when I purchased a new 2013 F150. That's who we were lucky enough to have assist us in this purchase. Told him what was happening when he saw me there and he spoke with a few folks. When it came time to pay for the new battery and service for finding problem and installing, ZERO was due. This is why I took my grandson there and tell family and friends also. By the way, my son went Chevy on me, trying to get all my grandsons back to FORD like me!!! Thanks Jason!!!
We we're pleased with the warm and business like environment. Shane B was great and sharing vehicle information. We purchased two Lincolns that day. We also like the service we received.
Best auto service department in Goldsboro! Friendly and helpful sales people and office staff. We are speakin' Deacon at our house!