2019 Lincoln Continental Standard FWD
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Auto Show Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - 2019 Mobility Motoring Program - $1000
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Special Events $750 Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Lincoln BCA Direct Offer - 34047 - $750
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - X-Plan Ford Performance Partner Recognition Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Morgan Stanley Reserve Direct Offer - $1500
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - College Student Purchase Program - $500
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Allstate Total Loss Direct Offer - $750
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - New Hire Car Voucher Program - $500
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Military Appreciation Bonus Cash - $500
- 2019 Lincoln Continental - Reacquired Vehicle (Rav4) Direct Offer - 36830 - $2500
READ MORE!KEY FEATURES INCLUDEHeated Driver Seat, Back-Up Camera, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 Input, Onboard Communications System, Aluminum Wheels, Remote Engine Start, Dual Zone A/C, WiFi Hotspot, Smart Device Integration, Lane Keeping Assist, Blind Spot Monitor, Cross-Traffic Alert, Heated Seats. MP3 Player, Keyless Entry, Child Safety Locks, Steering Wheel Controls, Electronic Stability Control.OPTION PACKAGESINFINITE BLACK METALLIC, ENGINE: 3.7L TI-VCT V6 (STD), TRANSMISSION: 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC W/SELECTSHIFT paddle shifters (STD). 2019 Lincoln Continental with Infinite Black Metallic exterior and Cappuccino interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 305 HP at 6500 RPM*.MORE ABOUT USText our Sales Professionals at (919) 533-2383 for any additional information.Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
|3.7 L 6|
|6-Speed Automatic w/OD|
We we're pleased with the warm and business like environment. Shane B was great and sharing vehicle information. We purchased two Lincolns that day. We also like the service we received.
We purchased a used 2013 Ford Fusion for our Grandson and his bride. I was there to co-sign with him to start his credit history. Less than a month after purchase, the car's battery starting going bad. I took it in for service as I am retired and grandson had to work. Jason Hamm was my salesman back in 2013 when I purchased a new 2013 F150. That's who we were lucky enough to have assist us in this purchase. Told him what was happening when he saw me there and he spoke with a few folks. When it came time to pay for the new battery and service for finding problem and installing, ZERO was due. This is why I took my grandson there and tell family and friends also. By the way, my son went Chevy on me, trying to get all my grandsons back to FORD like me!!! Thanks Jason!!!
I do not do online review, but this one is in order. By far the best dealership I have ever been to. The leadership here really does care. If anyone ever gives you bad service always ask for the manager. Because they do care. I have been through some tough spots with this dealer with cars, and in the end after 3 cars and many trips to the repair shop over the years they are a stand up business. Most places would show you the door, but not here. They do whatever they possible can to help. Seriously like family. All I can say is thank you deacon jones for all you have done for me. You are actually a place I feel I can trust in the auto business that is hard to find.
Best auto service department in Goldsboro! Friendly and helpful sales people and office staff. We are speakin' Deacon at our house!